Thursday, November 20, 2008

Say cheese!!!! Say wat??!!!

Taking a leaf out of Anoop's book or rather his blog “101 DAYS 101 CLICKS...ON RANDOM”,  below is my first click. I know watcha thinking,..Its not all that great, I know that…I’ve clicked better pics, But this one, I dunno is kinda special for some reasons.But, It’s
 a start……I guess!


Object of interest: A bunch of virtual roses, sent to me by a good friend of mine.
Location : My den, My desk, My world or whatever.
Editing tools :Photoshop CS3.
Technique used: Layer masking.

5 comments:

ra said...

not bad kavitha....nice shot and nicely morphed even...10/10peret

a.erakkil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a.erakkil said...

ahem..!so u've started...i dropped in a few days late i guess..thnks for takin a leaf out of ma blog...n the mention..!
n a good start i'd say..!nice work on photoshop.
hey n u cud make larger pic appear on clicking it..so tht the words u've writen on the pic wud be clearer..!

TheUncanny said...

@ rahul

Thx rahul,..

@anoop

Thanks!
point noted.Will take abt the larger pic, in my next post.

ra said...

“ Forget the camera, forget the lens, forget all of that. With any four-dollar camera, you can capture the best picture. ”

— Alberto Korda's