Tuesday, June 25, 2013

To life and living ! Cheers!!!

I know that this is going to be life changing.
After 5 hours, I woke up to the pain which reminded me I had lost a lot of blood during the last five hours. My mouth felt sore from the breathing tube that the anesthetist may have placed down my throat.I called out for water, only to realize my lips were hardy moving.

Am I in heaven?

Am I in hell?......

And then it dawned on me as the nurse came into the room to replace the drips..... I am still in HELL............................GAWDDAMMIT.

I'm back, alive and kicking..... :)

5 comments:

gils said...

????ennnachu

K.Kiran said...

DQ,really you should try Script Writing for Movies.Hope one day RGV will stumble upon your blog and choose you for one of his projects.

:-) KCAB EMOCLEW

K Kiran


Unknown said...

Facebook is taking the traditional pinning down of memory like writing a blog, narration in to whole new direction. I share the post with many social sites. It is service provide in 24 hour Des Moines Towing. Thanks for sharing.

Jelle Akremn said...

You are a very good blogger. Your every blog is fantastic. i shared your every blog in kado voor haar website. I wish you all the best for your future. Keep posting.

Gavin said...

Life is change day to day. In this time my life is complicated. I used many puyallup property management companies in online. Thanks for sharing this information.